Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sayaka Interview


Saya poses for the interview


Hello readers! Its no stranger to anyone that every blog needs a someone to update. But in our case, we need a blog reporter (we just made up the term as an excuse to need someone to blog our updates..ha ha) Anyway, we need a reporter who is hip, young, fun, fashionable, have a sense of humor, who is really spontaneous (don't all reporters are??), and one who is game for every thing! So what came to our mind is our friend, Sayaka Tsuchiya. Sayaka is busy with her daily activities, so we were afraid that she will turn down our offer but were wrong. We gave her a call and she was actually excited on the project and eager to start. We asked her for a short interview to get to know her better:

I - Interviewer
S- Sayaka

I: Hi Sayaka, how do you describe yourself?

S: Oh my, I just don't know what to say...hmm.. Aa, sou da! (Oh that's it!) I'm Sayaka Tsuchiya,. You can call me Sayaka, Saya, Saya-T for short. Oh my Japanese friends call me "Saya-chan" (It's really cute actually) I'm actually from Tokyo, Japan. I'm half Japanese-half French. When I was young I lived in Paris. Then worked as one of the endorsers of "W Cosmetics" Japan few years back. I just came here from the States last December. Now, I'm taking my career into a different level now. (^.^)

I: Oh that's cool you're from Japan!

S: I know right? Totally!!! I go there from time to time when I have work. What I really REALLY love about Japan is FASHION! It's the only way I can express myself even without talking!! (haha!) Oh, let's not go there...I have lots of things to talk about it if we start!

I: speaking of fashion..Whats your fashion sense??

S: Eeeh??? hmm..I can describe my fashion sense as High fashion with a kick of Kawaii(cute). I really love to wear fashionable pieces! Cheap chic or pricey, as long as you're comfy and you express your individuality with it, then its fine with me...Oh! I wouldn't mind if it is a designer brand *wink* I have a soft spot for those! (laughs)

I: What's your favorite designer brand?

S: Ara! (Oh my!)...I have lots! but my favorite of them all would be Louis Vuitton! I couldn't get enough of them! (laughs) hontou hontou Kakkoi desuyo! (They're really really stylish!) oh they're really classic too!

I: Ah, whose your favorite icon as of the moment?

S: BARBIE! She's my ultimate icon! Ichiban desuyo!(She's number 1) She has everything what a doll could ask for! Thats a pun too! (laughs) Baabi Pinku mo sukii dayo!(I also love Barbie Pink!)

I: What's your final message?

S: Kokoro kara hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu (From the bottom of my heart thank you...) for choosing me. For the latest doll 411, Gambarimasu! (I'll do my best!)!!!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment